Annik Troxler, Switzerland (2013)
Annik Troxler was born 1979 in Willisau.
She studied graphic design at the Cantonal School of Art of Lausanne (ECAL).
With her thesis she won the Swiss Federal Competition for Design 2005 which gave her the opportunity to collaborate for six months with Mevis & Van Deursen in Amsterdam. In 2006 she started working as an independent graphic designer in Basel and since 2011 she is also teaching at the Basel School of Design.
Annik Troxler has won several prizes such as in 2006 the Grand Prix of the International Poster Triennale of the Museum of Modern Art Toyama in Japan with her work Intimities 2005 as well as the first prize at the International Poster Festival in Chaumont in 2007 with the poster Intimities 2007.
Annik Troxler lives with her husband and two children Irma (2007) and Anton (2009) in Riehen.
Musée de Beaux Arts, Lausanne
Phoenix Creative Park, Hangzhou
Bourbaki Panorama, Lucerne
2011 – today
- Basel School of Design (Switzerland)
BA 1st year: Graphic Form BA 2nd year: Image & Identity BA 3rd year: Image & Thesis Mentor
2011 – 2011
- Curso internacional de ilustración y diseño, Albarracin (Spain)
2017 – 2017
- Phoenix Creative Park, Hangzhou (China)
- Basel School of Design, Switzerland
Wie komme ich auf Lösungen in einer bestimmten Aufgabenstellung?
- Akademie der Künste, ABK Stuttgart, Germany
Conferencia en Albarracin
- Curso internacional de ilustración y diseño, Albarracin, Spain
- FH Konstanz, Germany
Developing typography & image for poster design
- Cooper Union New York, USA